Last night I had the pleasure of being a part
of a very talented singer's video shoot.
Samia is a clever woman….she made it happen
with a low budget and a lot of supportive friends!!
The name of the song is Only Wanna Dance by Samia Mounts.
It’s a hot Pop/Rock tune waiting to be heard……and now it will be seen.
Check out Samia’s website here: http://samiamusic.com
She is a rising star worth keeping an eye on.
The setting of the video took place here in Seoul where
Samia spent many of her formative years as a talented artistic military kid
hanging out with talented artistic expats like herself.
So, here in Korea, she has returned (after growing her career in NYC
the last several years) to make her latest video with a bunch of her expat homey’s!!
They’re all here participating in the magic of creation and
sharing their love for Samia and her talent.
It’s a unique way to share with the world how expats
get their groove on in Seoul, South Korea.
It’s very wise of Samia to choose an angle that no one else has
when making a music video.
The ingredients for this low budget music video?
- Hand held HD Camera with lights
- Young camera man willing to shoot for just $100 and name in credits.
- Get the footage edited by a talented editor (this might cost you, but well worth it)
- Luckily, Samia has a friend who is an editor - Can you say FREE ?
- Costumes - about 4 different sexy looks
- Makeup Artist friend who does hair too.
- 3 Different Bar settings - owned by friends (FREE publicity for Bars in credits)
- Friends all dressed up to dance around in video.
- Actor friend to get sexy with.
- Couples who don’t mind kissing on camera. (Straight or gay)
The costs are minimal when you can pay your friends in shots from the bar!!
Most Bars will offer the shots or ask for a minimal fee for a group of them.
Great idea huh??!!!
In today’s world it can be ridiculously expensive to make a music video.
You have to be clever and smart if you wanna make a product
that you can use to boost your career and still not bankrupt you in the process.
Samia has been very skilled at creating something unique
and with minimal costs……smart lady. I learned a thing or two.
I look forward to seeing the final results.
If I’m lucky, I may even be in it for a hot second, hee hee hee.
CLICK HERE to find out more about improving your marketing skills:
#samia #samiamusic #video #how #to #make #low #budget #music #video
#friends #cameraman #dance #rock #poprock #sexy #sexymusic #lowbudgetvideo
lowbudgetmusicvideo #onlywannadance #expats #expatsinseoul